8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
Jump to a Heading
- 1 1.Crunches
- 2 2 2.Twist Crunches
- 3 3 3.Side Crunch
- 4 4 4.Reverse Crunches
- 5 5 5.Vertical Leg Crunch
- 6 6 6.Bicycle Exercise
- 6.0.1 Above are the six basic exercises for belly fat burning that can be done very easily at your home. You don’t need to hit the gym if you are only concerned about the belly fat, but if you still want to push yourself and expect the results faster then you can try out these below mentioned outdoor exercises.
- 7 7 7.Jogging
- 8 8 8.Cycling
Crunches help you to burn your belly fat very easily and quickly. Among the fat burning exercises, crunches always remains at the top of the list. So you need to include crunches to your daily routine.
· Once you get back down, again inhale deeply and then exhale as you come up.
You must do at least two to three sets of crunches daily. If you are a beginner, then start by doing 10 times per set.
2 2.Twist Crunches
If you have performed the regular crunches and got used to it then you can do the twisted crunches easily. You just need to do some modification in the regular crunches to get even more effective tummy exercise.
How to do
· Now suppose you placed right hand behind your head, then slowly lift your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side on the ground. Exhale while lifting up. And yes, don’t jerk your head.
· Get back down slowly, place the left hand behind your head and lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side on the ground.
Do two to three sets of this, again 10 times per set.
3 3.Side Crunch
Side crunch is similar to twist crunch, only with a slight difference. This exercise helps you to burn the fat that is present on your sides.
· Lie down on the floor on your back, keeping your knees straight. Place both the hands behind your head.
· Now lift your right leg, tilt yourself on the left side and now place the right leg on the left side of the ground.
· Inhale deeply, and slowly lift yourself with both the hands as you would do in regular crunches. Exhale while lifting yourself up.
· Slowly get back down. Now, lift your left leg and repeat the same as you did it in second step using right leg.
Repeat the same for 10 times.
4 4.Reverse Crunches
This is another very good fat burning exercise that can help you get rid of your belly fat quickly. As the name suggests, it is the reverse process of the regular crunches. In that you were lifting your upper body, keeping the feet on the ground. In this you will have to lift your legs together, keeping your upper body on the ground.
· Lie down on the floor on your back, keeping your hands and legs straight on the ground.
· Now slowly bend your legs simultaneously. After bending, lift the legs together and pull it in backward direction towards your chest. Try to bring it till your chest.
· Now slowly push the legs, make it straighter and gently place it on the ground.
Repeat the same for 10 times.
5 5.Vertical Leg Crunch
· Lie down on the floor on your back, with your legs extended upwards at 90 degree and one knee crossed over other. Place your hands behind your head.
· Now you have to same as you would do in regular crunches. Inhale deeply, lift your body up towards the pelvis and exhale while lifting.
· Get back down slowly and inhale again.
Repeat this for 10 times.
6 6.Bicycle Exercise
This exercise does not require an actual cycle for implementation. It’s like you need to move your legs in a way you paddle your bicycle. This is how the exercise has got the name “bicycle exercise”.
· Lie down on the floor on your back and keep your hands either on the ground or behind your head.
· Lift both your legs and bend them at the knees.
· Bring right leg towards your chest and move left leg away from the chest.
· Now, bring the left leg towards the chest and move the right leg away from the chest.
Repeat the same for 10-15 times.
Above are the six basic exercises for belly fat burning that can be done very easily at your home. You don’t need to hit the gym if you are only concerned about the belly fat, but if you still want to push yourself and expect the results faster then you can try out these below mentioned outdoor exercises.
Make sure that you are not doing fast walking. If you are a beginner, then obviously you will get tired even after jogging for a while. Once you come to the point when you can’t continue jogging then stop jogging and continue doing fast walking. After you regain some energy, start jogging again. Continue doing this in a loop for around 2kms. This is enough for the beginner level. In this way you would be able to increase your stamina very easily, if done consistently. You can then try to increase the distance by factor of 0.5 km.
Cycling comes under one of the best cardio exercises, whether you want burn fat or lose weight. If you find very difficult to jog then you can go for cycling. Even in this, the stamina would increase gradually. Don’t push yourself too much in the early days. Do it consistently and you will get the results very soon.
There are many cardio exercises that help to burn belly fat and lose weight like walking and running. Obviously the best choice is the one you enjoy doing it. If it is done daily and with dedication then surely you will get the results.