8 Food Items that Helps to Lose Weight Naturally
Jump to a Heading
To burn the fats very quickly, you really need to focus on boosting the metabolism of your body. If your metabolism is increased then you would lose weight very quickly. In order to increase the metabolism of your body, you need to increase the protein intake. Egg whites contain good quality of protein which helps you to burn calories. Avoid eating yolks, but even if you want to eat yolks then take it in very less quantity as compared to whites. Egg whites are low in calories and fat.
Include green veggies like cucumber, cabbage, spinach, etc. and light veggies like tomato during your lunch or snack time. They have high water content, which fills up your stomach, hence it does not add too many calories. Consumption of these veggies makes you feel fuller for long time, preventing you from munching on unhealthy food items.
Berries are rich in antioxidants that helps to improve the blood flow and lose belly fat. Berries are also rich in fibre. Try to have handful of them daily in the form of strawberries, blueberries etc.
Banana has many health benefits. Like apple, it is also said, “A banana a day keeps doctor away”. Generally your tummy gets bloated due to the presence of excess water in your body. Banana helps to flush this extra water from the body and get rid of the bloated tummy and ultimately helps to lose wight. Banana also helps to increase the stamina. So instead of eating junk foods in the evening or during breakfast, you can eat 3-4 bananas or even more!
Nuts are rich in protein and fibre. Consumption of nuts makes you feel full for long time and prevents you from consuming less calories overall. Include nuts like walnuts, almonds in your daily diet. Make them your healthy snack in the evening so that you don’t eat junk foods.
Everyone likes to have curd after meal, but not many of us are aware of its health benefits. Curd contains a beneficial bacterium which kills the bad bacteria from the intestine. It also helps to reduce the bloating of the belly fat by neutralizing the excess and unhealthy oils which in-turn helps you to lose weight. So it’s a good habit to have curd after your main meals.
Above are the 8 best food items that will help you to lose weight and burn some extra fats from your body very easily. To get the best results quickly, you need to follow a strict diet plan and need to be very adamant about not letting anything affect your plan. Yes, it is difficult to control your tongue, but your health is more important than your tastes, so if you are on the path of shedding weight, then give your 100%. Also note these following important points while maintaining the diet plan to get better and quicker results.
- Just after you wake up in the morning, drink 1 litre of warm lime water.
- Avoid drinking sugar-sweetened drinks and stop/avoid eating sweets.
- Remove the carbs from your diet. Stop eating rice, or avoid it most days of the month, as much as you can.
- Don’t drink too much of water just after the meal, it will bloat up your stomach. Control your thirst for sometime and then drink water.
- Strictly control yourself from eating the junk foods, just say a BIG NO to them.
- Try to do some fat burning exercises in the morning, which is the best time to exercise.
- Keep patience and don’t lose the dedication even if the changes are not noticeable, you will surely figure out the changes after a month.